Purchase WAV and Earn More!

We have an exciting opportunity for you! If you’ve decided it’s time to stop renting and would like to buy your own TLC-plated vehicle, we can help! We have partnered with a reputable company that specializes in Wheelchair Accessible Vehicles (WAV).

Purchase a WAV vehicle

Currently, there is a CAP on TLC plates in NYC. One option that allows you to obtain TLC plates is to purchase a WAV vehicle from our partners. If you would like more information on how you can own a WAV vehicle, please fill out this form. A representative will contact you in the next 24 hours.

WAV Conversions


If you already own a vehicle, we also offer WAV conversions. Or, we can help you purchase a pre-owned vehicle for WAV conversion from a dealer of your choice. For example, Toyota Sienna – 2011 or newer, Dodge Grand Caravan – 2008 or newer, and Chrysler Pacifica/Voyager – 2017 or newer, all qualify for the new WAV conversion. Please note: Our partners do not put a mileage CAP on a minivan sent for WAV conversion! Once you convert over to a WAV vehicle, you can obtain TLC plates.

If you’re converting what is the make, model, and year of your car?


Apply Here!